1) By agreeing to
place an order with DigitalPapers you agree to adhere and be bound to the terms
of service stated in this page.
2) Please check your research paper outline carefully before
submitting to DigitalPapers. You are not allowed to modify the research outline
submitted to us after we have started working on your paper. This avoids any
confusion that may arise from constantly changing instructions. If
additional instructions are necessary and the paper has to be adjusted to meet
these requirements, additional fees will apply.
3) One page has approximately 250 words in 12 font size, double spaced and 1-inch margin on all sides.
4) DigitalPapers assures you that your paper meets the
requirements stated in your research outline. Should it fall short on the
requirements, DigitalPapers will revise the paper as necessary at no extra
charges. Please note that you are not allowed to modify your research
outline/instructions once it has been submitted to us.
Requests for revisions/
dispute resolution should be made within 10 days after the paper has been
turned over to you. No revision/dispute resolution will be entertained after
the 10-day period.
5) Revisions may take more time, and a revision deadline is
6) DigitalPapers will not be liable for delays caused by
technical difficulties by your e-mail server or ISP.
7) Payment Methods. Accepted payment methods are through:
b)Email Money Transfer
*Cash payments are only accepted at the Albion Mall, 1530 Albion, Etobicoke. The major intersection is Kipling and Albion*
8) DigitalPapers requires 60% deposit to confirm the job
order. This deposit in non-refundable should you decide to cancel the job
9) DigitalPapers reserves the right to sell or donate papers
that remain unclaimed within 10 days from the agreed due date. If you decide to
claim the paper after the 10th day, payment of your remaining balance is
10) Turnaround time for regular job orders is 5 days. The cut off time for job order confirmation is 6 p.m. EST. Orders confirmed after 6 p.m. will be processed the following day which also pushes the turnaround time to an extra day.
11) DISCLAIMER: You agree that the research paper written by DigitalPapers is a model
paperintended for your future research. DigitalPapers does not condone plagiarism and does not recommend that you submit its model papers as your own.
12) We guarantee that our model papers are non-plagiarized. We use an anti-plagiarism software to check the work of writers.
13) DigitalPapers reserves the right to use books, journals, online
databases, newspapers and other credible sources for the research paper. You are
responsible for order-related materials in case they are not available to our